Thursday, November 2, 2017

Meet Reynolds Honors Student Binh Trinh


What brought you to Reynolds?
I had a chance to study abroad in order to challenge myself so I asked my uncle if he could find for me a good one. Eventually, he chose Reynolds for me because it was near his house and the most important was it had many opportunities for beginners on the way to achieve associate degree as well as transfer to universities.

What sparked your interest in your field of study?
My family has had a business traditional for a long time ago so I decided to study Business program in order to help their development when I come back to my country. Furthermore, I want to do something that I can be my own boss, therefore, business has been the best option so far.

What is the best part of participating in the Honors Program at Reynolds?
The best part of participating is scholarship that would help me to reduce tuition pressure in the U.S.  

When you aren’t studying or working, what do you like to do for fun?
When I have free time, mostly, I like to go to sleep because I can relax also gain more energy to study and do more work. 

What is your greatest struggle as a student?
For me, time management is the biggest problem that I have to improve if I want to go further on the educational transcript. I always wait until the deadlines to finish my project, which makes me hard to complete them perfectly and I do not have any chances to review them. I have to broaden time and try to finish them earlier than before I used to.

What is the best class you have taken and why?
The best class I had since I attended to Reynolds is ESL 43. I had so many amazing experiences in that class. Moreover, I made more friends and went to some attractions in Richmond for the first time.

Where would you most like to travel?
All of my life, I have never stopped thinking about that one day I can go to Paris because, in my opinion, Paris is the most romantic and fashionable city in the world.

Where do you want to go from here?

From Reynolds, I have practiced many useful studying skills, especially writing in the Honors program. Then, hopefully, I can move to higher step as well as transfer to VCU for my accounting major.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reynolds Honor Student Ryan Lingo Volunteers at NASA Event Ryan Lingo has a goal, but he isn’t waiting for that goal to materialize. H...