Monday, November 6, 2017

Meet Honors Student Leah Boisvert


What brought you to Reynolds?
What brought me to Reynolds was that it was cheaper than a four-year school and I did not know if I wanted to go to school for four years. Also, it was a lot closer to me than other community colleges and the campus was a lot prettier than others.

What sparked your interest in your field of study?
What sparked my interest in the field of Administration of Justice is that I have always wanted to be a police officer and I thought this was the best program to be in because I want to go straight into my line of work once I finish school.

What is the best part of participating in the Honors Program at Reynolds?
The best part in the Honors Program at Reynolds would be the smaller classes available, the early registration, and the availability of scholarships.

When you aren’t studying or working, what do you like to do for fun?

I like to hang out with my group of friends that I made at work. We usually play zombies, go to the movies or have bonfires. I also like hanging out with my friends from high school.

What is your greatest struggle as a student?
My greatest struggle as a student is balancing out my work, personal and student life and not procrastinating.

What is the best class you have taken and why?
The best class I have taken is the first aid and safety class because I learned a lot of information that I can use to help others down the road and can end up saving lives.

Where would you most like to travel?
I would most like to travel to the Bahamas or Hawaii.

Where do you want to go from here?

I would like to start my career in law enforcement and eventually move out of state to get in a bigger law enforcement agency so I can move up the ranks faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reynolds Honor Student Ryan Lingo Volunteers at NASA Event Ryan Lingo has a goal, but he isn’t waiting for that goal to materialize. H...